Mental health is our emotional, psychological and social well being behaviors towards society.
it affects how we think, feel and act with our life,
it also help to control stress and make choices.
Here are some tips and tricks to get rid of stress/ depression.
1. Stress relief
Physical activity may help bump up the production of your brains feel good neurotransmitters, i.e endorphins. Take deep breaths in and out.
both good and bad moods can come from food ,i.e fruits like kiwi contain happy harmone name serotonin.
• Consumption of coffee is linked to lower rate of depression. If you can’t drink coffee because of caffeine, then try another good drink.
Most important element of self care.
4. Connection Good connection made you feel calm and quiet happy.
5. Kindness Improve mental stress.
whenever you remember about your good deeds you improve your self and soul as well. Try to do more good virtue. It may also encourage others to repeat the good deeds they have experienced themselves.
6. Spirituality It can decrease stress by allowing person to create sense of quiet, stillness and peace.
7. Help Ask for help to your near one whome you can trust.
8. Break Take a break from your regular work.
If you feel frustrated then engage your self with out doors activity.
When you feel severe depression and no one is trustable to whome you can talk,then write your feelings and thaughts on a paper and through it. It help alot to improve your mental health by reducing depression.
11. Hobby: Find a new hobby and try to explore something new.
There are people who cry everyday for no good reason. They are truly very sad.It may be due to depression and it’s treatable. It is sigh of weakness.Even said that”you have to be strong to cry”.
13. Self confidence Try to build your self confidence. It help alot to keep your mental health in balance.
14. Take time to laugh Take Time to hangout with funny friends,watch movies. Laughter’s really help to reduce anxiety.
15. Go of the Grid
Sometimes you are surrounded by kinds of people and things that you can’t get rid of them.so, once in a week you should go outside by leaving your smartphone at home and disconnect your self from constant
emails and alerts.
16. Do something you are good at.
17. Don’t ruminate yourself.
18. Get rid of Regrets
Don’t regret about your past mistakes.
According to Albert Einstein “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new”.